My Good Friend Selena at OhMyAches&Pains has awarded me the Sugar Doll Award. In accepting the Sugar Doll Award award, I agree to list 10 things you may not know about me and then pass the award onto fellow bloggers that I love to read.
1. I am a middle child…everything that is wrong with me I blame on that.
2. I can never go on cruise….I get motion sickness just looking at a picture of a boat
3. I worked for Hertz for 8 years renting cars in Chicago. I hated that job.
4. I worked in law enforcement as a dispatcher and then as supervisor in the Records Division for 23 years. I loved that job.
5. I was a Girl Scout from Brownies through Seniors. I would get homesick at camp when I was young and my Sister would have to come and pick me.
6. I can play guitar…I was a real flower child of the late 60’s and carried it where ever I went.
7. My Husband is almost seven years younger than me. (YAY for me!)
8. I cannot cook….really
9. I moved out of my parent’s house when I was 19 and lived alone until I got married at 31. Joe was my first “room-mate”
10. I got to teach both my sons how to drive a stick shift. I think that is really cool.
Now I am supposed to pass this award on to bloggers I love to read…but all my fave blog Babes have already been awarded! But I still wanted to participate. Thank you Selena! You’re a Babe!