- Can a person survive just eating PopTarts and drinking Diet Pepsi?
- Why do we have to pay for TV?
- Why did all my flowers die even though I watered them twice a day?
- Am I the only person that thinks McDonald’s has the best ice cream in the entire civilized world?
- Why do some people think they can be outright rude to people? Do they assume that “old people” will just take their bad attitudes? (I’m 57….that’s old if you are 30, I guess). I came face to face with someone like this a few days ago , she thought I would be intimidated by her….oh boy was she WRONG!!! smirk
Today my Mom was very discouraged about her situation. The physical therapy – really very little because she is so weak – is wearing her out. She doesn’t want to see anyone or talk to friends or family on the phone. **I can totally understand this, I shut out everyone when I first got sick** She was sobbing today, I just told her to go ahead and cry.
She is taking a medication that stimulates her appetite so she is eating a little more thankfully. She looks like she has lost twenty pounds. I will insist that she gets weighed tomorrow. She will never get stronger if she doesn’t eat more. She says she can’t. I get it. Tomorrow when I go see her I’m gonna kick ass and take names. I will talk to doctors, physical therapists and social workers. I want to see some progress, if not, I want some answers.
Time line? Prognosis?